17 February 2011

orange lipstick - how to wear it

When I first heard this trend would be big for the summer I thought great, another look I cant pull off. However, I still tried it and was pleasantly surprised!It suited my fair skin tone and brightened up my complexion. I would definitely recommend experimenting with this trend as it suits all skins colours, 
Fair


Dark
Medium




















some lipsticks you can try out :)

This is the colour i tried out, its quite a pale orange
      

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i'm sorry i have completely forgot, i wrote this such a long time ago! x

      Delete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig