2 August 2011

Oooo have you seen that... glitter puff?

                                                                                                      Don't these look snazzy! Andrea Fulerton is a British nail technician to the stars, she has recently launched her own range at Superdrug. Do-it-yourself nail art is very popular right now, and these guarantee endless hours of fun & experimenting! 



For 6.99 you get two glitter pens and also an overcoat.
Firstly you have to apply a layer of nail varnish, then you can use the glitter pens to 'puff' on any design you fancy!

This is a really good quality overcoat that's left my glitter on for over week.
They are really easy to use, and so many different things you can create with them. You can browse the range online at-  Superdrug And have a nosey at Andrea Fulerton's website too - http://andreafulerton.com/

Enjoy the rest of your week x

9 comments:

  1. definitely gunna be checking these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these in town the other day, was very tempted!

    B xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing! defo think il be buying them and having fun experimenting!
    following you follow me? fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea. For people like me who like manicures, but can never keep from messing them up. Wonder if they carry this polish kit in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure if they are sold in the US, I'm sure they would be something similar :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I think your blog is fantastic and I will definetely be buying those! I know it's kinda late to write a comment but I didn't know you're blog existed until I bought "shout" magazine yesterday.. Anyway thx for all those beauty tips you're giving us:) They're very useful!!!

    xxx
    Amanda<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I think your blog is fantastic and I will definetely be buying those! I know it's kinda late to write a comment but I didn't know you're blog existed until I bought "shout" magazine yesterday.. Anyway thx for all those beauty tips you're giving us:) They're very useful!!!

    xxx
    Amanda<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I sent that 2 times...

    #mybad :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey amanda :)thanks so much for your lovely comment, made my day! haha don't worry about posting it twice xxx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig