20 August 2011

some news..

I don't do this normally, In fact I've never done this. It is completely out of the blue and unplanned. But I shall be away for the week. I am going on holiday, nothing to exotic. I'll still be in the UK & I wont reveal where I am going, what would be the fun in that?! but I will take plenty of pictures so you might be able to guess ;)  I will be back on Monday the 29th.


I don't want to go into an Oscar worthy speech & bore you but, I would just like to say that I am very grateful 75 people are reading what I blog about, when (if) I reach 100 followers I will do a post on the girl behind the blog. I like it when blogs are personal & you can relate to the writer. There is so much you don't know about me ;) yet.


Up coming post's on Make me up
guide to false tan
Review of Liz Earle's new Sheer skin tint & comparing it with other tinted moisturisers
Caring for coloured hair
Getting rid of dark circles & puffiness
August favourites - with  illustrations
holiday beauty essentials
teeth whitening 




See you soon!


















p.s i will have limited internet access but you can keep up to date with me on my travels on twitter here

6 comments:

  1. awww, have fun! hope the weather is nice for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) I hope so too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. bon voyage! im looking forward to your post on getting rid of dark circles and puffiness - i suffer from 'screen eye' as a result of staring at a screen 8 hours a day, so it is a topic close to my heart!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and relax and enjoy your holidays! X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @b I've not heard of screen eye before, but I really hope the post helps you ! X
    Thank you all, have some holiday photos to show you soon x x

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig