30 September 2011

Frontcover AirKiss - 20 lipsticks for £20!


Feast your eyes on this beauty. Part of Frontcover's new Autumn Winter range. I was given this at their event which I blogged about here. I've never really owned many lipsticks, purely because I don't have the foggiest what to go for. But as soon as I saw this I knew I needed it in my life. With it comes; 20 mini lipsticks, nude lip liner,retractable lip brush and some hints & tips.


This is a must have product for all make up junkies, I love experimenting with all the colours!  Each one has a really nice creamy formula that lasts. The lip brush is okay but I think I'll save that for when the lipstick has nearly ran out & you try to get what's left out of the bottom. The nude lip liner is a bit dark for me,but it's a good product. The lipsticks also double up as cream blushers! I love the packaging and all the lipstick names too.




My current fav is 'Pink Papaya' lipstick on the bottom left. The kit has everything from bubblegum pink to vampy red. Will be showing swatches in upcoming posts. Cannot get over the price! This is avaiable from Boots & it's on the Christmas 3 for 2. Better whip out the advantage card before they all sell out.

20 comments:

  1. waait how manyy kroner is that haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know several people who would love an entire book of lipsticks for xmas! I had better start budgeting.... :)

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh to have that selection of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks for your comment, you made my day!
    Love the illustrations here... YOU'RE AMAZING!
    I'm stunned by your blog and suddenly I care for make up now!
    Maybe we can follow each other :)
    I am already following you! xox, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful idea, I'm always a bit wary of lipstick because I'm not sure which colours look best on me but this would totally allow me to experiment to my heart's content xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the whole package of lipsticks look great!x

    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea! Love the blog new follower
    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the collage of pictures you made along with photo on top :)
    I need to get some good lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 20 lipsticks for £20 is really great value!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 20 lipsticks for 20£?? that's such a bargain!
    thanks for your lovely comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, wow, wow, this sounds fantastic! I shall have to buy this!!!
    I love all the illistrations you do on your blog posts!!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous, a girl just cannot have enough lipsticks! xoxo

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a gorgeous selection!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like these pictures!
    You can check my blog if you want

    http://le-yvette.blogspot.com
    Greetings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute.
    http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute, they all look amazing :)

    Xo Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The mini lipsticks are such a good idea! I like that you get to try all the colors without having to commit to a full tube, which I can never seem to completely use-up anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I havn't a clue when it comes to picking a lipstic either. That looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah, love it! My mother adores the stuff - she has eyeshadows, but I can't be bothered to go upstairs and look at the name.
    Post it later.
    -Ash xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig