28 September 2011

Frontcover blogger event - my first time!

Hello :) The weather has been so nice today! Been using my Avene protection spray & Liz Earle Skin tint as they both contain SPF. Hope the weather stays like this for a while!

On Tuesday I attended my first ever event, I was so nervous! It was for the launch of Frontcover's Autumn/Winter range. I have been invited to a couple of event's before but they are always in London & it's such a trek! However, I do love Frontcover so I decided to go along. 

We were greeted by Michelle,creative director & illustrator.Which was followed by champagne and cupcakes ( made by Kate Middletion's brother!) Then we gathere around a big table full of FrontCover products for us all to ogle at whilst Michelle explained the range. 
I was really impressed by it all; the quality, the packaging, the price, the colours..Couldn't fault anything! Also I love the fact that the photographs on the front of the boxes are created using only Frontcover products. Towards the end we were given the oppintunity to choose anything from their range to take with us. I filled with absolute panic at the idea of trying to choose something as I loved everything! In the end I opted for their Air Kiss Box - so happy I went for this one. Will do a review/illustration of it soon :)

Loved my first blogger event, can't wait for more! If you have any questions, please do ask! Have a lovely week x 

(quick question, is my font to small? Thank you in advance!)

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Blog

    -Mia xo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much :)

    love, lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been to a blogger even before but I must admit I'm dying to attend one! The font size is just fine.

    Isabela
    http://fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love it!

    your blog is great <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks so great, haha. :) Congratulations of good blogger event. :) And... your font is perfect - not too big, not too small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower, love your illustrations
    http://sugarpuffish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow sounds great !!!
    thansk for your lovely comment :) really like your blog !
    xx
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. The event sounds like a lot of fun! The make-up looks really pretty! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an interesting event xD~ so much make up there =D
    don't forget to join my CIRCLE LENS GIVEAWAY , thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. How many amazing products! *_*

    Thank you very much for your lovely comment!
    Kisses!
    New Post ♥ Dressy Celeb

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many amazing products :O Love everything :)

    Xo Christine♥

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig