23 September 2011

my favourite nail varnishes


George at Asda Quick Dry in Orange £1.75

GOSH Nail Laquor in Hologrphic £4.50
LOVE the effect this gives, but it does take 3/4 coats!

OPI in Roadhouse Blues £10.50

N.Y.C in Yellow £1.99
I have had this for waay too long! But I love the colour & can't find it any more.

Mavala in YlangYlang £2.99
great 'smart' varnish, I wear this to job interviews!

Myface Lil' Bling in Aubergine £5.99

Collection 2000 Hot Looks £1.79
These are really good value for money, however sometimes the brushes aren't very good so check before you buy!

No7 in Salsa £7.00

Barry M in Cyan Blue £2.99

Mavala in French CanCan £2.99
I was sent both Mavala nail polishes & I found they didn't last very long unless I used a top coat. 

So that was a  list of my fav nail varnishes. I think that you don't need to spend a lot; as long as you have a good top coat your sorted! My all time favourite colour has to be yellow, I find painting my nails really relaxing. If your looking for a bargain opt for Asda's own range. They have a lovely range of colours & only £1.75 each! My Splurge product would have to be Myface's varnishes. Good quality, only need one coat and doesn't chip. Do you have a fav brand/colour? x



7 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to say I awarded you with the Classic Beauty Blog Award: http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.com/2011/09/classic-beauty-blog-award.html

    Love your blog! :)

    xoxo,
    Tina.

    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tina thank you so much for that tina!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love OPI, although sometimes I love them more for the names lol! I'm a fan on Nails Inc and a few Models Own too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Carlito86 They definatley have the best names! One of my favs is 'i only eat lobster' :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nail varnishes that have a good brush that spreads right out so you dont have to do the three stripes thing, I find sephora are good for that and for a really cheapie nail varnish I like the Primark GloBabyGlo ones because they are really pretty colours but they only have 3 to choose from :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 2nd one and the 4th one because GOSH and NYC are my 2 fave nail polish brands, I like gosh because they have loud colors which are really good and I love NYC because they have some really good long lasting nail polish (which I am wearing at the mo') and they are generally great. PS: I love your blog, I found it out through your interview in Shout (my fave mag)

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig