24 September 2011

my make up collection & storage

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello :) hope you are all having a lovely weekend. It is surprisingly sunny where I live today so I have been catching up on the vitamin D. Tonight I will be getting cosy in front of the T.V and watching Doctor who - love it! Next week I am attending my first ever blogger event, aahhh! Will blog about that :) Anyway I'll stop rambling now...


This is my make up collection; not all of it mind. Some of it is in my bedroom/bathroom/handbag/car/bit of everywhere really. But this is where I go to do my make up, it's right next to a window because I think it's important to do make up in natural light. The desk was an old computer desk & I'm thinking of upgrading it to a proper dressing table. 


Most of the products seem to be foundations, it's my mission in life to find the ultimate one! I love applying foundation as it completely changes your face. I also like mascara's too. I don't have one trusty mascara i'll always turn too - I normally use a couple together. The three sided mirror is great & helps avoid any make up mishaps you might miss. 





I love having a nosey at other peoples storage/make up collections so let me know if you have done a post like this! If you would like my thought's on any of the products you see,just let me know :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

19 comments:

  1. I like so much your blog, i hope you can check out mine.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done a couple of those on my blogs, feel free to have a look! Very jealous of your big mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dressing table! I wish I had one. I keep all of my makeup in draws on a shelf :(
    Great post I like seeing how people organise their makeup and things too :D

    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So neat! I reminds me of how mine is messy, I urgently need to get it reorganized…

    Love, Isabela
    http://fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome - I am so jealous! I want a nice vanity or place to put all my makeup but I just don't have the space right now. This looks so pretty & organized!

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you like it! :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have it all laid out!
    I wish I had space to do this..
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loveee makeup!! im following :) x <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoooow i like your make up and you blog, hihi
    follow me back??

    x http://agirlinafashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to say love your new header :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great blog with beautiful pictures and nice reviews :) i really love the little illustrations!

    love, lola

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your blog - you have a great makeup collection!
    xxx

    also - love the header!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're make-up collection is fantastic!
    thanks for you comment btw.
    shell we follow each other?
    xxx

    www.lifeofberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oee lekker veel make-up! En jou naam is echt leuk bedacht Male me UP :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hellooo, I absolutely adore your blog! I've given you a blog award here :)
    http://inspire-magazine-online.blogspot.com/2011/09/liebester-blog-award.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're so organized! i like this sort of post, i think it's great and really fun to see how people set up their makeup/closets etc. i need tips for jewelry organization!

    great blog!

    visit me!
    www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. where did you get that awesome peace sign amke up bag??

    ReplyDelete
  17. read about you in shout amazin story your an amazing artist could you do a little carmex tub plezzz check out my blog i want people to know about it i want to be writing for someone not for no-one its
    www.fullyfashion-arij.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Arjj I only illustrate products & own and have used. Don't have that, sorry! Comment on other blogs to get more visit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. @chanelinspire from claire's a few years ago xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig