18 September 2011

Oooo have you seen that... new make up range at Tesco?

 I am the kind of daughter that hangs around the cosmetic isle's whilst her mum does the food shopping. So I was delighted to hear a new make up brand was going to launch at Tesco. VIVO has a whole range of products too tickle your fancy. Affordable and on-trend; this brand is definitely worth checking out on your next weekly shop. I was kindly sent some products to review,however my opinions are my own and as always, honest. 
Trio Eye shadow Palette £2.50
The pigmentation is quite good for it's price. They have a lovely range of colours & this neutral palette is my favourite. The double ended brush makes application easy. I used this to create a brown smoky eye & was happy with the end result! Will blog a picture soon ;)
Ultimate Base Concealer Kit £5
I love the highlighter that comes with this, will be using daily! For a review on this with some before and after pictures check out my previous post here. For a budget concealer this was okay, but I think I prefer the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection one. The highlighter is the highlight of this kit. 
Diamond Sparkle Lip Gloss £1.50
This come is a tube that you have to squeeze to get out product. It can get a little messy as you can see in the photograph! If you like lip glosses you will like this, the coverage is build-able and it leaves a nice sparkly sheen.

Overall, I like the wide range of products VIVO have. Although I haven't tried them I like the look of their baked eye shadows & blushers. They also do lipsticks for just £1.99! I'm always a bit vary of budget foundations, so I'm not sure if that would be a hit. But I am tempted to pop to Tesco to check out what other things they have to offer! What do you think of VIVO? x





16 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH i will be checking that out!

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love VIVO products, they truly are good and that eye shadow is perfect, the colors are just right; also the lip balm seems nice! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. @blaise same, must see what else they do!
    @sara what VIVO products have you tried? Always lovely to meet my followers! Welcome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment...looking forward to seeing more of those shadows, would be good to see their more daytime products opposed to the more glamourous pieces we got!

    I LOVE your blog! It is so cute! What a good idea with the sketches and stuff...wish we were arty! lol.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, it looks gorgeous! I especially love it in illustrated form! <3


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ beautyscribbles haha thank you for your comment! I'm glad you like the illustrations :)

    @Jo thank you my lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. in response to your comment:

    thank you =D, but no unfortunately I can't draw that well, I wish I could though.

    btw your water color skills are really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried neither read a single review on VIVO cosmetics, even though I have heard of them quite a lot. The shades you picked are quite lovely and I found very interesting the concealer pallete! Three shades in one, that's well useful :)

    Isabela
    http://fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello kia! thanks for your comment on my blog, i am indeed planning to go to the front cover event at 2.30 next week! im just trying to raise the train fare haha, im am a poor graduate at the moment! does this mean i will see you there? im excited for it already, i LOVE front cover!
    im so glad you led me to your blog, i absolutely love it, and im getting sent some vivo stuff to try, so i cant wait to try it after your review!

    em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @isabela thank you for your lovely comment, I love the eyeshadow colours too!

    @emily thank you for getting back to me :) just replied on your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have heard so much about Vivo, have yet to check it out - going to make a beeline for the cosmetic section next time I'm in there. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I havent actually heard about this before, but it sounds great! I like that its affordable, and I love your illustrations :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. @katie thanks so much, I'm glad you like them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOOH!!! loving the lip gloss!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will soo be checking these out soon!

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig