4 November 2011

FOTD

gotta get down on friday

Revlon Compact Photoready - makes your skin look so much better in photo's! Used a flat foundation brush for a fuller coverage.
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in 2
Collection 2000 Pump up the Volume
Frontcover lipstick in Arson
Cheeks & Eyeshadow are from a Strictly come dancing palette I am currently testing out & will review shortly.

My skin is just not agreeing with me right now. I blame winter. Will be doing a winter skincare post soon. What is everyone doing this weekend for bonfire night? Tomorrow I will have my house full as some fiends are coming round for a BBQ. I'm thinking of buying some products from mac soon, so let me know if you have any recommendations! xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely natural FOTD!
    Many MAC recommendations! Eyeshadow wise: woodwinked, handwritten, satin taupe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks flawless!!!!!! Gorgeous!
    tillymacartney.blogspot.com
    Tilly M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have seen his new video my cousin is actually the security guy at the end in it hahaaa, my little claim to fame there!!! And thankyouuu, yes I did make it, I keep changing it around everytime I get use to it though haha!
    Tilly M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tilly ahh that is so cool! I know, i'm always changing mine too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin actually looks really nice, it doesn't look weather worn at all!
    I'm pretty much a mac virgin but I bought creme cup about a month ago and have worn it almost every day, I'd definitely recomend that : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig