24 December 2011

XMAS

Bit of an update, week in photo's and upcoming blog posts! This is my last post before christmas so I hope you all have a good'n & if you don't celebrate christmas I hope you have a lovely time with your family. 


Some christmas photo's below - I can't do nail art but the fourth photo is my attempt at christmas puds. Sixth photo is a natural teeth whitening kit I am reviewing, will keep you updated on that! I don't have any snow where I live, just rain!

I'm trying out some lip foils for Make Me Up. The colours are above, which ones would you like to see me wearing? Also, I'm really surprised at how successful my false eyelash post was. I had no idea they were so popular! So i'll keep you updated on any false eyelash additions. I'm thinking of do a similar post but with fake tan? I will be doing a post on beauty blogging tips too! I've added another video to youtube, you can see it here & you can subscribe to be the first to watch new videos.

Anyway I'll let you go now, time for fam, food & films. Have a beautiful christmas!

6 comments:

  1. The lip foils look interesting - I'd like to see what the purple one 3rd from the top looks like.

    Have a fab Christmas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lip foils look cool i like the dark purple one like Victoria said :)
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for doing the beauty blogging tips post! oooh i can't wait!! yeah a fake tan post would be great because i use alot in these winter months and i'm sure others do!

    Vicky
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S i hope you had a festive christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is too beautiful and I really impressed by this blog. Everything is fairly defined in this post. You should continue do this type of post. It’s enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lip foils look interesting .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great Post, Thanks to admin to share the information with us,, I love to visit again in this site

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig