28 February 2012

Docteur Renaud Cosmekits Review


I'd never tried or heard of this brand before sampling this kit.  This is a one-use kit containing a mask, vitamin c concentrate and a peeling solution. I love the idea of a 20 minute mini facial treatment that you can do at home. This is the Carrot Radiance version, claiming to brighten the skin. I know they also do some other ones.
The kit comes with easy to follow instructions and it was fun to do! 



Like I mentioned before, this is a one-use kit so the samples are quite small. My skin definatley looked brighter afterwards, I just wish the products were bigger! Also the brightness in my skin only lasted about a day. This retails for £29 but at the minute is on offer for £20.

You can visit the Dr Renaud website here - http://www.doctor-renaud.co.uk/


Whould you try something like this out? Also, I really want to buy Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation & L'oreal Paris telescopic Mascara after reading good reviews, have you tried either? 
I love you all, new and old! x

4 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel's wake me up foundation. I use ivory as I'm so pasty but I really like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. think i'm going to go for ivory too! thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi love!
    I nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award. I follow you, and I feel like you definitely deserve it. :) Enjoy! <3
    http://eyelineraddict.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award-my-fifth-award.html

    Sarah, The Perks of Being Porcelain

    ReplyDelete
  3. wake me up is a great foundation, the reviews you read didnt lie! definitely worth a purchase x

    http://coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig