14 March 2012

my Collection 2000 make up collection

I am a nosey person, love seeing people's collection/storage posts. I asked on twitter if anyone would be interested in seeing a post dedicated to just one brand, showing you the products I've tried. And you said yes! Collection 2000 was a brand that was requested the most. After sorting through my stash i organized my products and photographed them for you.

Collection 2000, recently re-brand to just 'Collection', is an affordable highstreet brand. I think lately the company has improved the quality and range of their products. The Lasting Perfection concealer went down well with so many bloggers and is a personal favourite of mine. A year ago they launched the 'Cream Puffs' which are uh-may-zing! Their Hot Looks nail varnishes are only £1.79 each and perfect if you fancy an on trend shade.




Products I would Recommend;
Lasting Perfection Concealer (need to repurchase this, my fav highstreet concealer)
Cream Puffs (great if your not really a big fan of lip products)
Hot Looks Nail Varnish (just check the brushes before buying as they can be dodgy sometimes) 

I know the answer to this question is going to be bad for my bank but...
What Collection 2000 products do you like? 

Also let me know what other products you would like to see my collection of - maybe nail/skincare/haircare/makeup? 
xx

18 comments:

  1. I think Collection/2000 is a really lovely brand, and I do love their hot looks polishes! I use their other type of concealer and it's good :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i tried their concealer in a pen, which is good too :) x

      Delete
  2. I like their nail polishes too :) If you wear liquid liner, I would really reccommend their Quick Stroke eyeliner. I've used hundreds and I always go back to that one! Lasts all day and doesn't smudge :D I'd like to see a skincare collection post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll see what i can do about the skincare collection post ;) x

      Delete
  3. love that concealer! going to try the foundation from the same range :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that one looks good, also love their colour match foundation x

      Delete
  4. I really like Collection 2000 they do some amazing shimmery blushes
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love their blushers/bronzers too :) x

      Delete
  5. Is there any mascara out of this brand that you would reccomend? Theres so many but don't know which one to buy :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it depends what you want your eyelashes to look like, i love big chunky mascara wands like - 'Clubbing Volume' not sure if they still do that one. I also know they are launching a new one soon called 'Multiplier' i think, so keep an eye out! x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. me too, they are getting better & better! x

      Delete
  7. I love collection 2000, i have most products that you do and more. I think they are a really good high street brand. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Amalea, would love to see your collection in a post :) x

      Delete
  8. I've never tried anything by Collection 2000 but really must give that concealer a trial very soon!

    I'm not getting on with my current concealer so am looking for a good replacement! :-) Thanks for the recommendation!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like it :) let me know how you get on x

      Delete
  9. Hi what shade is the lipstick? Ax

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig