15 April 2012

project foundation: I NEED YOU!

During the month of May I will be trailing a different foundation each week. 'How does this affect me?' I hear you ask; Well, YOU get to decide what foundations I review.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS KIA? 
Most blogs you read will be make up review after make up review and you will have no input on what reviews you read about. I want this to change on my blog. I want my readers to be able to say what they want to read about, after all I'm not the one who has to read it!

SO WHAT IS PROJECT FOUNDATION?
Foundation is one of my favourite make up items to buy, in my last post 'Foundations to suit Pale Skintones' (read here if you missed it) went down well and got a lot of positive feedback. I have taken that feedback on board and decided to launch Project Foundation next month. This means on Make Me Up in May you will see 4 foundation reviews, one each week. The review will be in depth, detailed, photographed and more importantly chosen by you. I am on the hunt to find the perfect foundation and I'm sure some of you are too! This project aims to help you & me get closer to finding it. And also just because I like trying out different make up products!

HOW WILL YOU CHOOSE THE FOUNDATIONS WE SUGGEST?
Either by popularity or randomly using Radom.Org and of course availability - I need to be able to buy the foundations easily!

HOW CAN I HAVE MY SAY?
You can choose what foundation you want to see me test out. Maybe it's new and you want to read a review before buying? Or it's something you've had you eye on for a while? Or you already own it and want to hear someone else's opinion? 
  • Leave a comment below
          OR
Some ideas to get you going;
Whatever foundation you want to see me test out, as a make up lover it only seems right to get involved! You can choose more than one. Hopefully this project will help save you some pennies - hate it when you buy a make up product that turns out to be rubbish! For you to get the most out of this product share it! The tool bar below allows you to do this effortlessly.  

Can't wait to hear your thoughts! 
Kia x

25 comments:

  1. Rimmell London match perfection foundation. That onne is the best xxxxx

    www.jojofashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not heard much about that one, so will have to check it out! x

      Delete
  2. maybelliene dream satin liquid foundation, i always wanted to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'oreal True Match, Revlon Colorstay, the new Revlon foam one (can't think of the name!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, i know the one you mean! x

      Delete
  4. Hey girl - thanks for the comment on my blog! This is a great idea! Can't wait to see the results. I'd love to hear about all of them - especially the collection 2000 matte one as I haven't heard anything about that yet!

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to review that one too, it's their newest one x

      Delete
  5. This is a great idea Kia, I too love foundation!! Out of the above you have posted I have used the Rimmel wake me up and collection 2000, I really like them both, however the Collection 2000 was a little too dark for my incredibly pale skin, I believe the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation also has some great reviews although I haven't had chance to try this one yet so may be worth a look at? x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i swatched the lightest collection 2000 & it seemed to dark for me too! I have my eye on the l'oreal lumi magique :) x

      Delete
  6. I'm looking at getting the wake me up foundation, so that would be useful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estee Lauder Double Wear or Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A review of a (or some) matte foundations would be brilliant for me! xo

    www.tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a good idea! rimmel wake me up, bourjois healthy mix,l'oreal lumi magique. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chanel Vitalumineire Aqua - I've heard amazing reviews and terrible reviews, i'd love to hear what you think :) Also maybe the Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. BackMaybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Cameo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. BackMaybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Cameo :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Max Factor Ageless Elixer 2in1 Serum or Revlon Colourstay Foundation Softflex :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Max Factor Smooth Effect x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya, I found you over at What Rebecca Said and hoped you wouldn't mind if I came and joined in? I recently bought the newest Benefit foundation (Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow) in the lightest shade as I pretty much always use the lightest or next-to-lightest shade but it made me look a little orange! Eek. I would love to hear someone elses opinion on it.

    Louise x

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    PS: Now following - you have an awesome blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lousie :) going to check out yours! x

      Delete
  16. thank you to everyone who has mentioned a suggestion! Popular ones so far include Wake Me Up, L'oreal Lumi Magique,Bourjois healthy mix serum...Keep foundation suggestions coming!

    If you have any queries just let me know :) can't wait to review the final four! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wake me up by Rimmel, and Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts (Boots) x

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig