23 May 2012

Benefit Sun Beam Review

I do love a new product launch. On Monday, Benefit released their latest highlighting product - Sun Beam. If you've tried High Beam before this is very similar but like a tinted version! Here my review of Benefit's Sun Beam :)


I received this in my goody bag at the Benefit Event I attend last week. The product comes in a cute little box. The nail varnish style packaging is the same as High & Moon Beam. This makes it really easy and quick to apply.
When I first saw this I thought it would be too dark for my pale skin, but I was so wrong! This looks really natural and gives a nice sun kissed glow. I definitely prefer this to High Beam, you can see them next to each other in the last photo. High Beam is a pinky toned highlighter and can sometimes look to obvious on my fair skin. I've been reaching for Sun Beam everyday, it's great for making your skin look more radiant.
I personally like to apply it before foundation, blending it in with my fingers. I apply it on my cheekbones, brown bones and sometimes down the centre of my nose.
It has very fine sparkly particles in it; don't worry nothing to garish! As you can see in the photograph where i've blended it on my hand, it's not too noticeable.

You get 13.0ml for £18.50, it doesn't sound like a lot of product but this little bottle will last me ages! A thing I love about Benefit is that they often give away free samples with magazines. I think it's next month's issue of Glamour they are offering some freebies!
Do you use a highlighter? What do you think of Sun Beam?

Hope your all enjoying the nice weather we've been having, also GOOD LUCK to any of you who are currently revising for exams! x

15 comments:

  1. Ooh I'd love to get this in a magazine! It looks perfect for summer and I'm glad it's not too dark because I'm pale too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use High Beam and love it, will be investing in some Sun Beam though. High Beam will be nice to use in winter and Sum Beam in summer I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to get my bene-mitts on this product. I cannot live without my high beam so I just know I'm going to fall head over heels for this beaut. Its exactly what i'm looking for, for my summer beauty essentials. xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely :) I think I'll be getting this for when I go on holiday :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so nice! I currently use High Beam and love that, this definitely looks more summery though :)

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you commented in my blog, cause I've discovers yours now, I love it!! Can't wit for some future reads, I've followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love High Beam, always makes me look healthy and dewy! I think I'll be giving this a go - Need a summery glow!

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this and think it's going to be a much better match to my skin tone than my high beam is! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so gorgeous need to swatch this pronto so pretty for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks really lovely, Benefit always bring out such cute products:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. After seeing this I definitely need to purchase! I LOVE the look of it x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I own both and like to use them on my brow line! they add a subtle glow. I will try them out on my cheeks as you suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have recently started a blog, the info you offer on this website
    has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    Feel free to surf my blog ... free-sports-capping.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your blog

    and check again here regularly. I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    Review my web blog http://www.phinsphocus.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/merling-arrested-for-battery.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks really natural .. I'd love to try this Xx
    www.makeupforlunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig