13 May 2012

buy 17's Wild Curls mascara for just £1!

I do love a good beauty bargain. 17 at Boots are offering customers their Wild Curls mascara for just £1 from the 16th - 29th May. I have a feeling this voucher is going to be popular so be quick! To get the voucher, simply click on the link here which will take you to the 17 facebook page & print it off!

I've not tried this mascara before, so just off to read some blogger reviews. Might be worth checking out if you need a new mascara or just like a bargain :)

I will be doing a post soon on beauty freebies, letting you know what free samples are around at the minute and where to get them!
Kia x

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this mascara and literally have the tiniest amount left in my last tube so thank you sooooo much for sharing this xx

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! I paid £4 for it like the other week! :(


    Here's my review of it :) xox
    http://amiieeliciousxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/17-wild-curls-mascara.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how frustrating! Hate it when that happens, going to check out your review :) x

      Delete
  3. That would be great if you could do a post on beauty freebies such as magazines etc. :) I'm always late when it comes to things like that and miss it! Thanks for sharing :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beauty babe xx14 May 2012 at 18:43

    Thank u so much! i clicked on the link and went straight to the page without having to log in which is great as i dont have facebook! i will b buying on wednesday! I have read mixed reviews but at £1 its worth trying! thank u for alerting me about this as i was needing a new mascara and i hope to see more of these posts! love this blog btw! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I will be posting about more beauty bargains shortly! x

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing this with us! -- I'm certainly going to be popping into Boots this week before work now ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH NO IM 4 DAYS OFF! AND I WANTED TO TRY THIS AS WELL!
    :'(

    *sobs*

    ....still, might buy it!

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig