14 June 2012

MUA Pretty Pastels eyeshadow palette review

 This was a highly requested blog post after featuring it in my May Favourites. I love pastel colours, but on my eyes...i wasn't too sure. But i've had a few months to play with this palette & i absolutely love it!
The top and bottom three colours are my favourites. I haven't ventured out to using the purple or green shades yet but i will do. The yellow is a really nice natural all over colour and i like to use the brown or pink eyeshadow in my crease. The lighter shades are ideal for highlighting. The pigmentation is good, not brilliant but for £4 you can't really go wrong. Each shadow has a shimmery finish which is really wearable. I find it doesn't crease and the colours apply best with my fingers. It does come with a double-ended eyeshadow brush but i don't tend to use it. I've included some swatches below!
 The Pretty Pastels Palette is £4 for 12 shades and available to buy from Superdrug or the MUA online shop. What do you think of this? The colours are really nice and more importantly it's affordable! I'm tempted to get their new 'Undressed' Palette! If you like MUA i think you'll like this.
Also let me know your MUA lipstick recommendations as i want to try some! x


*let me know if you have any questions! 

19 comments:

  1. Mua is great make-up brand will be buying the eyeshadow and it does not animal test

    http://stylesayso.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried MUA but their palettes look lovely, the shades in this one are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks lovely, the colour shades are cute and would be great for the summer :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such gorgeous colours! way nicer than the shades in the sleek brights palette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these shades are really pretty! loving these palettes at the minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this palette, it has some great shades for summer :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just done a review on my MUA items and im obsessed :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks like a nice palette for summer :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought this for a friend for her birthday, I wish I got one for me too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours are so lovely, and the texture looks nice and soft and shimmery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those colors are so pretty. I love your blog, will you please look at mine if you have some time. It would mean a lot to me. http://sparklegirlslife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post as always..
    www.the-minifashionista.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely shades,shame they couldn't be more pigmented! Dying to get the MUA undressed palette. It's full of neutral matte colours,Definitly my kind if thing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review! What gorgeous shades :)

    I've recently done a review on the new MUA Undressed palette if you'd like to check it out?

    I'm following you, I'd be really grateful if you could take a look at my blog sometime, maybe follow back? :)

    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty, I love there eyeshadows x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm definitely going to be picking this up! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't quite like the pigmentation :(
    http://www.makeupforlunch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig