21 August 2012

Liz Earle Sheer Lip Gloss in Honeysuckle Review

You probably already know that Liz Earle have recently launched a range of make up products. I like their skincare products so I was excited to find out about the new make up line!


I'm not really a fan of lip glosses, I'd rather wear lipstick or just a lip balm. I like the fact it comes in a blue box, makes it feel more expensive! However I don't like the tube packaging, the sparkly dark blue lid and silver line all feels a bit outdated to me. But, I guess their target audience is older women. I found this lip gloss applied smoothly and didn't feel too heavy on my lips.The gloss is quite sheer and adds a subtle hint of pink/gold. One thing I do like about this product is that it contains avocado oils and shea butter which makes it quite moisturising and not overly sticky. In my opinion this is a little pricey for a lipgloss. I like this, but I didn't think it was anything special, sorry Liz! 

Sheer Lip Gloss retails for £13.50 (5ml) and comes in 12 different shades.

What do you think of the new make up line from Liz Earle? Anything tickle your fancy?
Pr sample

7 comments:

  1. Pretty shade :) I have a few things from the range, a cream blush, the lash primer and a concealer. I really like all of them and get a lot of use out of them. This lipgloss doesn't look as exciting as some of the other products though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this too... Very flattering shade! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a pretty colour but I am disappointed that LE has put a paraben in this product. I have brought cheaper with better ingredients. I have to agree with you, it doesn't look very special to warrant the price tag, sometimes I feel it's about the name reputation when it comes to LE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you about the packaging, it does look a bit oldy-fash!

    Rachel from www.whatabeauty.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this lipgloss it is so pretty.


    - keyta x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried this gloss in a different shade, i think it is a little darker than yours. i dont normally like gloss either, and this didnt do anything to sway me. very unimpressed for the price! ive just found your blog and really enjoying having a nosey through :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous color ! would love to try it

    xx Liyana
    http://liyanasadvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig