22 September 2012

Lush Gorilla Vanillary Perfume review

My favourite scent EVER has to be vanilla. So when I found out LUSH had re-worked their lovely vanillary perfume range, it made me very happy! The range now contains Fair Trade gourmet vanilla beans which are skillfully transformed into their vanilla absolute. I thought the scent was a lot richer,darker than other vanilla perfumes out there; It smells like real vanilla, not the synthetic kind. The scent seems a lot more grown-up, it's very strong when you first apply it but leaves a lovely sweet scent after a few minutes. It has hints of burnt caramel and jasmine - i just want to eat it! Fans of 'snow fairy' will probably like this. I found it lingers on the skin for a while, normally half way through the day I'd top up. The size is perfect for popping it in my handbag. I love that this product also comes in a solid stick, balm, mini spray or bottle. 

RRP £12.50 for the spritzer, if you wanted to test it out first LUSH sell a little sample sized spray for £2.75!

Have you tried any Gorilla perfumes at LUSH?
*pr sample

13 comments:

  1. I brought the dirty one today but in solid form,it smells amazing! I can't put my finger on it but it smells a bit like green tea :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely, I love vanilla scents. I've got a solid ginger scent x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I never knew they did perfumes at Lush! I love that shop, it smells amazing :)
    Thanks for sharing :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vanilla also so I think this would be a great scent for me. I like that they do a sample size too, as I would hate to pay full size and then hate the scent. I don't have a lush near me, but next time I go to Wales to see my best mate I will def be getting this, or putting it on my christmas list!

    Click here to get your beauty buzz!

    Sarah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never seem to find a scent I like from the Lush perfume range. But that may be because of all the scents in Lush shops!! Mixes up my senses xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know Lush made perfumes! And I love Lush!
    Will have to check it out!
    XO Amie
    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo didn't know they sold perfume samples, definitely going to pick up one of these! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanilla is my fave scent as well, love this perfume! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I really want to try this out! I love lush but have never tried any of their perfumes!!

    http://hiddentreasure21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! haven't tried any lush fragrances yet... and I love vanilla too so I need to go in store and have a sniff, me think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. UUUUUHHH I gotta check that out, I love vanilla perfumes! I but something similar from Sephora. Gotta check the ones from Lush then.
    xoxo
    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this sounds amazing!! Vanilla is my favourite smell ever, absolutely love it! Need to get my hands on this :)

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmm...I love fragrances so I will definitely try this one out. I love the packaging of this because it is handy. I am curious about the vanilla scent of it since I have never tried vanilla scented fragrances.

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig