12 November 2012

The Fragrance Shop Discovery Club





The Discovery Club is a new idea where you get sent a box of the latest fragrance samples to try at home. I think this is such a good idea for fragrance lovers or even if you don't like choosing perfumes in shops. Boxes are sent out quarterly and include five samples, discount vouchers and an information booklet. All comes packaged in a little blue box. The five perfume samples in their first box includes Hugo Boss Nuit, Paco rabanne Million, Ralph Lauren 2, Lancome La Vie Est Belle and Swaroski Aura.

I always have trouble choosing a new fragrance so the discovery box would be really helpful! I think it would make a cute gift for a fragrance fanatic too. Also, the little sample sizes are perfect for popping in my handbag.

The Discover club retails for a very reasonable £5 per box, it's sent out quarterly & you can cancel your subscription at any time. For more information have a look on The Fragrance Shop's website here.

With the success of beauty boxes I think this idea will do well. I know a lot of people aren't keen on receiving perfume samples in beauty boxes, but what do you think of the Discovery Club? 

10 comments:

  1. This does seem like a really good idea, I love discovering new perfumes; which is why I never moaned about them in beauty boxes, at a fiver a time I think it's great value!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pony collection perfumes are sooo nice!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Perfumes are my love x

    itgirlvibe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi

    I really liked this stuff.. Everyone likes Scents & Perfumes.. A spray after dressing, not only makes you feel good, but adds a finishing touch to any outfit.Free Fragrance Samples

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I think this is a lovely idea!! I am a perfume addict but hate smelling them in stores (too overwhelming and there are already other scents lingering in the air...) so this would be so great! I've been wanting to give La Vie Est Belle a sniff for quite some time now :)

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is amazing, I'm so glad I came across your blog!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm...I think I wanna subscribe to this. I love fragrances so this is a great idea of trying out free samples of different fragrances in a affordable rate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been trying a lot of fragrances lately, most are just the cheapo ones from wherever. They smell good, mind you, even if they’re not Hugo Boss. Have you tried making your own fragrance?

    Hildagarde Carbon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oohh this sounds good, I have become quite obsessed with perfume lately & £5 is such a good price :)


    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig