30 December 2012

ultimate beauty product of 2012

I've seen a lot of 'best products of 2012' posts popping up on my dashboard this week. I've enjoyed reading them & did my own version last year. This year i fancied doing something a bit different; instead of rounding up my favourite picks from the past year i wanted to choose just one product that was the best product of 2012.

It was really tricky to choose only one product! I wanted it to be something i use almost daily, something i've discovered this year and something that causes me to have a mini breakdown when it runs out.

After a morning of rummaging through my products, i stumbled across the chosen one. I hadn't even thought about this as it's something i pick up everyday to use. I first discovered it in May this year & i think my hunt for the perfect mascara has ended. My ultimate beauty product of 2012 is...






Benefit They're Real Mascara, i just love the way it makes my lashes look! It retails for a hefty £18.50 but i won't have to spend any more money testing out other mascara's. I find this really does what it says box & couldn't really ask for more from a mascara. My MUA undressed palette came a close second!

 So, now you know what my ultimate beauty product of 2012 is, i want to know what yours would be?! Maybe it's a fragrance, lip blam, hair dryer...it's so hard to just choose one thing!

Below I've tagged five bloggers to give this tag a go.
Sandra from The Black Pearl blog
Becky from Beckys Makeup
Corrie from Dizzy Brunette3
Sophia from Tattooed Tea Lady
Estee from Essiebutton

If your reading this i want you to do the tag too :) tweet me with a link when it's up - @kiamakemeup

Happy New Year! Hope you had a good 2012, make 2013 the best.year.ever. :) x

9 comments:

  1. Great choice! I love benefit mascaras. So difficult to choose just one product though! x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Benefit mascara and the MUA Undressed Paletter are in my favourites of 2012, but I would say the best for me has been disovering Real Techniques brushes. I love them!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know if I could choose just one. Great post. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really wanted to try this for ages! I've been scrolling reviews and I think I might finally purchase it. Great post.xx

    http://typicalbritishrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be so hard for me to choose just one too. I would say maybe my MUA heaven and earth palette or real techniques stippling brush. Hard decision X

    http://beautybystella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This website is providing the different articles in this blog. Thanks a lot for providing the nice info in this blog. Keratin Hair Treatment and Brazilian Blowout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog - I found you thanks to the interview you did in shaut magazine last year. My best product of 2012 whould have to be COLECTION 2000 pressed powder fundationn mainly because it costs only around 2 Paunds 98p in wilkinson's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's impressive for a mascara! I must admit I have been using the same mascara for years already, so I rarely try new mascaras, but you really made me want to try this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've just inspired me to go out and buy this mascara. I would rather never have to deal with searching endlessly for the perfect one again :)

    Ally x

    dreamofprettythings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig