10 January 2013

blue and pink hair?!

When i first saw these purple and blue temporary hair dyes my initial thoughts were something like - 'there's no way i'm using those, what I am 10?' Silly, silly Kia look at me now. I started off by googling blue hair and found this picture of demi lovato, doesn't her hair looks amazing! So i went for it. On my first attempt i may have spray a little too much (whilst wearing my white work top,oopss) as you can see in this photo i tweeted. Luckily, it washes out really easily with a bit of shampoo. On my second attempt (above) I sprayed small sections of my hair whilst holding a piece of kitchen roll behind to protect my top. It kinda reminds me of Topshop's Sandstorm collection advertisement. I never thought i'd be that girl with coloured hair but i like it a lot.

Blue/purple hair spray: Colour Xtreme* £2.99 Boots
Lipstick: Natural Collection Crimson £1.99
Jumper: Ever ours

Make sure you use this in a well ventilated room as it's quite strong. Also, wear a cape or something to protect your clothes. They do all sorts of colours, go crazy :)

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Hellocotton |Pinterest


17 comments:

  1. looks so pretty! you should get it dyed like that permanently! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, i love the blue shade!

    Zoe | zozeze.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Thank u for sharing such a nice post!;)
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! It really does look like the editorial photos for Sand Storm spot on! I think it looks fab, espesh with the red lippie x I really like how the pink shade has come through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty! I'm surprised how inexpensive the colours were!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing, it reminds me of mermaid hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually really like this. The way you have done it is very subtle & pretty! x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks gorgeous! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hair, so pretty <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this very much! :-) it's not too over the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya, thank you for your comment on my blog =) I have tried the Rapid White strips! I need do a review of them actually so thank you for reminding me =) I think that will be my next one.

    Your hair looks awesome! They look amazing with the contrast of your blonde hair!

    catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks :) i quite want to try them so i look forward to your review!

      Delete
    2. Actually just went for it and did the review tonight haha.

      Here's the link to my review of them:
      http://catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/rapid-white-5-minute-tooth-whitening.html

      I'm following you now lovely =) I really like your blog!

      catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  12. Oh seems pretty nice
    You suit it
    http://daydreamwithmee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this really works, and I love the lip colour! It goes together nicely :) xx

    Feel free to check out my blog:

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig