27 March 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful for OPI - review

OPI do some cracking collaborations. The newest edition is the 'Oz the Great and Powerful' range(out this month). I love the Wizard of Oz it's such a classic film, yet to see the new one but it looks good! The colours are all quite soft & sheer, a nice change from bold shades and perfect for spring.

'Don't Burst my Bubble'(left) is a sheer soft pink shade. One coat doesn't really leave much, you definitely need 2-3 coats for this one. The colour is a lovely natural, delicate pink and it has a gel like texture to it.

'Lights of Emerald City' is a glitter polish with large white square chunks and smaller iridescent squares in a clear base. This top coat would look great with any nail varnish and i'm really impressed with how long it's lasted on me(6 days!) Is it really weird that I think this would be a good nail varnish for a bride?

If you're into your softer nail varnish shades you'll love this new collection. There are 7 shades in total ranging from glitters to liquid sand.  You can purchase the collection online here. Retail price £11.50 or try the mini collection for £13.95!

Witch(pun intended)shade from the OZ collection is your favourite? I love the look of 'When Monkeys Fly'!

*pr samples

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous :) I love that glitter polish+ I get what your saying about the bride! X
    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gutted there's no bright green Glinda shade! Lights of Emerald City is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! Love the nail polish, its color, design, the shade, all of it. Wanna have Lights of Emerald City, this would be perfect for my night outs and vacation this spring. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours!
    http://shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collection of nail polish by OPI

    http://juicepouchgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig