31 May 2013

blogger spotlight is back!


It's been a whole 16 months since my last blogger interview. I was looking through my old posts and came across this feature I used to do and thought it was time i brought it back. I've missed interviewing fellow bloggers and it's a nice way to discover new blogs and to get to know your favourite bloggers better. So, blogger spotlight is back and I need you. Leave a comment below if you are interested in being interviewed - it doesn't matter whether your a lifestyle/fashion/beauty/food blogger or how many followers you have. Or let me know who you'd love to see me interview! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh I'd love to be interviewed :)

    This sounds like such a fantastic feature - I love reading about other bloggers!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea Kia :) I would be up for an interview! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just nominated you for the Versatile blogger award :) Take a look at my blog for the details! x

      http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Great feature :)

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on Glamorous Neon Ombre Tassel Flapper Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be interviewed!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good idea! I'd love to do it! My blog is give-the-blog-a-bone.blogspot.com if you wan to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be interviewed, such a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Blog!
    Check out my blog?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely feature idea! so cool that you interviews kate from ghostparties too, she's one of my favourite bloggers :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig