29 July 2013

July Obessions

Must Read Blog Post of the Month - I've been really into DIY posts this month (two coming up on the blog soon!) I loved this DIY featherprint tutorial Gwen did on her blog, will definitely be giving this a go!
Must Watch Youtube Video of the Month - The latest craze in the world of beauty is 'Face Yoga'. Yep, you heard right, yoga for your face. Into The Gloss uploaded this video on youtube, give it a go!
Song of the Month - I've been a little bit a lot obsessed with Jake Bugg for over a year now & I love his latest single 'Broken'. If you've not heard of him you must check him out, he's 19 from Nottingham & sings folk/country style music, listen to 'Two Fingers' will your there.
Most Re-pinned on Pinterest this Month - This picture of actress Anna Sophia Robb was pinned onto my 'Hair' board becasue i'm chucking round the idea of chopping my locks off. I love how effort-less but still put together she looks & you guys seem to as well!
Most Read Post this Month - In the UK it has been scorching & it's not normally like that in the Summer! However, it's raining as I type this(typical). '9 Picks that get me reading for a sweating, scorching summer' received the most page views this month.
Added to the wishlist this Month - The new Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencils look amazing, I've tested them out instore and they feel really creamy & long lasting. I much prefer these to the new Max Factor Wild ones and the Revlon eyeshadow pencils.
Favourite Food this Month - Cadbury's have launched two new flavours in the UK this summer. I've tried both, Strawberries & Cream and Oreo - LOVE them! Someone stop me eating chocolate please.

What have you been loving this month? :) 

7 comments:

  1. Loved this blog post! Definitely do more of these!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked Jordan :) will be doing these every month!x

      Delete
  2. I love the collection eye pencils, I've got the shade `Vintage blush 3` and it's defo a beaut :) + that Oreo chocolate is the best! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of posts! I like seeing what everyone has been loving each month ^^ I have to say I am completely addicted to the Oreo chocolate, I can't seem to stop eating it! Help is definitely needed :( x

    Hollie ~ From Eden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love reading these to discover new things.

    Sarah xx
    http://xothebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a great post, a very original take on july favourites! i love how you included media (pinterest, music, blogs, vlogs etc.) into your post, a lot of bloggers just do the same old beauty & fashion favourites, and it can get a bit boring!xxxx

    www.berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, my favourites in July were that pic of Anna Sophia Robb, I love her dress. And the Oreo chocolate!!! Yum xxx Rosalie x

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig