14 July 2013

NEW: blog post request form

AlĂ­vio Imediato | via Tumblr
source: weheartit

Hello! Hope you're all enjoying this sunny spell we're having in the UK at the minute. Just a quick post to mention a new feature i've just added. I've been getting quite a few blog post requests via twitter & comments ( i love them, keep 'em coming!) so i wanted to make it easier for you to post your suggestions. If you look to your right you'll see a contact form called 'blog post requests'. If you have any posts you'd like to see on here or have a question OR just want a little chat - pop your email address & message and i'll get back to you asap. 


Enjoy the rest of your weekend :) x

7 comments:

  1. My e mail is down so I couldn't do the blog request thing. Could you please do a style guide on a particular celebrity, Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Emmy rossum (just some ideas) or a guide on a particular trend, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will look into doing this! x

      Delete
  2. Hi we actually spoke earlier but I doubt you remember as you get loads of comments! You are actually one of my inspirations for fashion and beauty. you have great tips ans seem so lovely.You put so much effort into your blog and I love reading it, thanks:)
    Rosalie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, comments like yours are why i blog! Just made my day :) x

      Delete
  3. It's ok, I'm sure lots of people feel how I feel about your blog.
    Rosalie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please do a beauty post about tips for nice skin. My sister gets all the attention because of her lovely skin, whereas mine is just average... thanks. Les

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog posts! I never miss one of them :)

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig