29 July 2013

new nail art craze - cuticle tattoos


Nail art not for your nails? Cuticle art is the next new thing in the intricate world of nail art. I first spotted it here  and knew straight away i wanted to give the look a go. It's so different, i've never seen anything like it before! I found some temporary tattoos from a SkinArt, you can pick them up from Boots, they do a wide range of designs(check them out here). I went for a little love heart and placed it just above my nail. I think it looks quite cool and subtle, however it's a shame they aren't very practical as they don't last long after washing your hands.

Finger nail art kinda reminds me of when i was at school and you would draw tattoos on your hands but i like it! I also tried it on my knuckle cara delevingne style. I think these would look really cool on fingers at a festival. If you wanted to give this a go try to find small, simple temporary tattoos.

What do you think? Will this craze be a one time wonder like feather hair extensions or do you think finger nail art is here to stay? Keep an eye out for celebs cottoning onto this trend!

14 comments:

  1. Aw these are cute! I love finger tattoos but wouldn't want one myself and it's a bit 'out there' so this is a good idea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds interesting, not sure they're for me though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always drawing a little heart in that exact place! These look fab :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I will definitely be trying this myself soon
    www.elledeesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're kinda cute! Not something I'd personally try, but they are nice! Xx

    Gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great for people that cant/dont want real tattos x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm.. Not sure if I like it.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still deciding if I like the cuticle tattoo trend or not. It's cute, but I don't know if I'd actually do it on a normal day...

    http://bbygrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a nice idea! I would definitely try this out at some point. By the way, what's the nail polish you're wearing? :)

    fusels x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing Max Factor in Deep Coral, blogged about it here :)
      Summer 2013 Nail Trends

      Delete
  10. I always love that color and that tattoo is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to try this out they look so cute!
    Teenage Daydreams X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this craze, so cute! I especially love the little key -gorgeous! You have such a lovely blog, now following! :)
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutley love them. So cute :) I'd have one tomorrow! kelskurls.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig