9 August 2013

beauty haul August 2013

L-R
Sanctuary Body Souffle £11.00
Soap & Glory Scrub your Nose In It £7.50
No7 Facial Wipes £7.00
Simple Body Polish £2.10
Botanics All Bright Night Cream £4.99
Amie Matte-Finish Moisturiser £4.95
Pearl Drops Beauty Sleep £3.49
Amie Radiant Dawn Face Wash £4.95
Oral B Precision Clean Brush Heads £9.00
Blanx White Shock Toothpaste £7.49

Review of a couple of the products coming up soon, let me know if you want to see anything in particular! What have you bought lately?

6 comments:

  1. I do love the No7 wipes for removing eye makeup, but they're so expensive! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i get them with the £5 off vouchers! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the Soap & Glory Scrub- so good! Really need to try out the Blanx toothpaste - sounds amazing!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous haul, I adore Soap & Glory, they always seem to deliver excellent products so I hope you experience the same!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I always pick up those No7 wipes with the £5 off vouchers ;) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig