14 September 2013

New Beautyuk Posh Palette in Eden: Review






Mum: "Kia, you don't need another eyeshadow palette! " Me: "It's not for me, it's for my readers..." 
Mums reaction when she caught me swatching the new Posh palette from Beautyuk. Fellow beauty bloggers will understand.

Now you may think this looks quite similar to the MUA Undressed palette and Undress Me too (both of which i own #sorrynotsorry) and you'd be right. If your a fan of neutral, dusky, sultry colours you'll love 'Eden'.

The palette consists of ten mainly shimmery shades with a couple of mattes for shading. I like the simple white packaging and the mirror on the inside of the lid. The eyeshadow quality overall is good. As you can see from the photos above, some are more pigmented than others. The second shade in particular doesn't have very good colour pay-off. However, the colours are buildable and work best with a wet eyeshadow brush. I can see this becoming an everyday essential for me!

Beautyuk Posh Palettes come in three different designs and retail for £5.99 from Superdrug or online here.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the MUA palettes so this is right up my street :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    check out my giveaway - WIN A MAC LIPSTICK OF YOUR CHOICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these and I've been tempted but the palette does look VERY similar to the MUA ones and.. well, I already own pretty much every single one of theirs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have no shame!! I adore the aforementioned MUA palettes; will have to pop along to superdrug to get this one! I love the matte colours so much :)
    meglovestea.blogspot.co.uk
    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought it today, hope I won't be disappointed :) Last shade is one that captured me :P

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig