2 December 2013

Ted Baker Putting On The Glitz Gift

Flicking through the Boots Christmas catalogue is something I look forward to each year. I love the range of brands and the 3 for 2 offer is good value. When it comes to beautiful and stylish gifts, Mr Ted Baker has it covered. The Ted Baker Christmas  range this year has a 1920's twist with a vintage charm.

'Putting on the glitz' is a highlightling and bronzing set perfect for achieving a natural, healthy glow. It contains a Bronzing Pallette, Bronzing brush and two Illuminating Liquids. The bronzer compact comes with a mirror, so great for touch-ups. The illuminating liquids are very similar to Benefits High Beam and Sun Beam highlighters. Four high quality products for £16.00 is great value and perfect for bronzer loving friends!

The Ted Baker beauty gift collection is available exclusively at Boots store and online here. 'Putting on the glitz' is £16.00 and on 3 for 2.

Coming up tomorrow: Naked Fake It Gift Set

3 comments:

  1. Lovely set - I love the High Beam & Sun Beam. The brush in this set looks cute too
    http://letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always receive Ted Baker gift sets for Christmas but I've never tried anything from their make up range, and this gift looks gorgeous! I love the packaging! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brush! I have the benefits high beam, which alone is very expensive, so it's all very reasonably priced in this set!

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig