21 January 2014

An Ode to No7 Nail Varnish


No7 nail varnish - a product I don't think gets talked about enough on beauty blogs. I love No7 polishes; the smooth formula, creamy and wearable colours, wide brush, a cornucopia of shades and the sleek packaging makes these far too appealing. I just want to buy every colour!

The newest additions to the No7 Nail Colour collection come in the form of glitter top coats, layer these on top of your favourite shade or to wear alone for a full on glitter mani. The brand has also jumped onto the gel bandwagon with their Gel-Look Shine Nail Colour. Eleven different shades which offer complete coverage with just one stroke and the gel formula gives them a beautiful shine with extra longevity.

My favourite shade from the range has to be 'Temptress' which is the perfect 'I want to wear black, but not black' nail varnish. The colour for this is build-able; one coat will give you blood red nails but a second coat reveals a more vampy, deeper red shade.

No7 Nail Colour is available from Boots, prices start from £6.00. I like to snap up new shades when I have a £3 off voucher - currently available to redeem until 2nd February! 

So, my No7 obsession continues, any shades you recommend? 


Illustrations by me.

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you - in general No 7 doesn't get a lot of love in blogiverse despite having some really good products e.g. foundations and lipsticks. No 7 is definitely worth a go and they do have some lovely shades of nail polishes. :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried their nail polishes so far but if they're anything like their foundation I'll adore them. Next time I go to Boots I'll make sure I take a peek at their polishes.

    Rosie x | www.eatreadglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that sky blue colour. This has inspired a blog post of my own. Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love No7 products in general and they're definitely one of the most underated brands out there if you ask me. I recently bought their Nail Effects Nail Varnish in Dancing Shoes which I put over Rimmel's 60 Seconds Little Bo Beep and I couldn't stop staring at my nails as it was so holographic :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love No7 shades, they are such good quality and last a long time x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love No7 too but it always seems to get a bit overlooked, they did a lovely chunky gold glitter top coat a few years back and I fell in love with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried any of the No7 polishes.. perhaps I should..

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig