12 January 2014

New Year, New Hair

I've been umming and arring about going for the chop for a few months now. My Pinterest board is full to the brim with hair inspiration pictures and last week I finally made the plunge.
If there's ever a good time to try a new hairstyle it's at the start of a new year. So, last Thursday night I was feeling reckless. After oogling at photos of Zooey Deschanel and Suki Waterhouse I was ready to join the full fringe crew. I've never cut my own hair before but thanks to this YouTube video the process was a lot easier then I expected. Here's the finish result...
I'm really happy with how it turned out, new hair means new make up/clothes...right?

Anyone else fancy a new 'do this year?



9 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I keep seeing full fringes sooo much lately and it's making me soo tempted to cut mine!
    It looks amazing on you♥
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Kia, I love the cut and the colour! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing! I wish I had the guts to cut my own hair x

    http://daisy-drops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so lovely, I'm so jealous!;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh wow you look stunning! I have been thinking of getting my hair cut like this for a while...think I may have to go for it. Can't beat Pinterest for inspiration!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fringe! I'd never be brave enough to cut my own hair. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks great and I love the darker colour too. My hair is long and light brown I don't want to cut it as it's so long loads of people say I'm lucky to have it so I'd regret it if I cut it. Do u think I should colour it or get highlights. I'm 14 so haven't dyed my hair before, I'd like to go blonde, is highlighting a better idea to start off with? Xxx Rosalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Thank you! I went from being a brunette to blonde and I would recommend doing it in stages, so get highlights first. I'd probably wait till your sixteen to dye your hair blonde, it's a big change so you don't want to regret anything!
      Kia x

      Delete
  8. Ok, thank you x

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig