18 February 2014

My Beauty Compare

If you know me in real life you'll know just how much I love a good bargain. Before buying anything I'll shop around for the best deal. ' My Beauty Compare' is the first beauty price comparison website where you can compare prices before spending your hard earned cash. No need to waste time visiting each website as My Beauty Compare finds you the best deal.

Not only a money saving website, you can also create your own profile which allows the site to match products to specially suit your skintype/hair/diet. There are plenty of unbiased products reviews and video tutorials for you to indulge in too. With over 1,500 products from brands such as Bobbi Brown & Max Factor there's plenty of products to ogle over.
Enough from me, why don't you check it out yourself? Visit My Beauty Compare here  and start comparing the prices of your fav beauty buys! Keep up to date with all thing beauty on the Beauty Compare twitter account here


*collaboration post, opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. This is great to know, thanks! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everyone!

    My name is Ellie and I'm a beginner blogger. I know that I must sound like hundreds of others but I would love it if someone, anyone took a bit of their time to look at my posts and maybe comment and say what you thought. A single +1 will make me feel like it's worth it and I don't want to give up. But by following my blog, you might make my day or even my week just by knowing that someone cares enough to go and help someone like me out. I would do the same because I know how it feels to go unnoticed, every blogger has been through that stage and knows the struggle. Please help me out, it doesn't hurt xxx <3

    Jelly xxx <3

    www.jelly-bean-beauty28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a good idea!
    How did I not know about this before?

    Ruth
    http://www.bloglovin.com/pocketfullofbobbypins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, never knew such a website existed!!Great idea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a brilliant tool and definitely something which I would use when stuck for new foundations to try! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig