14 February 2014

Sharing some blogger love this Valentines day


Reading blogs has become a normality for me, I do it everyday and I bloomin' love it. I feel sorry for those who don't read blogs or watch youtube as there are so many talented girls and guys out there - people are missing out! It's been a while since I shared some love, here are just a few blogs I've been adoring lately...

Thrifty skies

Hope this has given you some new reading material. I definitely don't express my love enough for fellow bloggers, I've now added a blog roll which i'll be updating soon! 

p.s Happy Valentines Day :) 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post I love blogger love I like to list a few blogs on mine every week :) x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recommendations and I think there was even one or two I hadn't read before. Have a super weekend :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great recommendations, a few blogs I have read before but a couple that are new to me. I will be checking them all out
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day lovely! :)
    I can't wait to read some of these!

    Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts, great way to find brilliant blogs! Hope you had a lovely Valentines Day! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig