25 April 2014

Who To Follow On Instagram - Beauty Edition

I've only had Instagram for about 6 months but I bloody love it. It's the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check at night. Majority of the 156 people I follow are beauty-related accounts from make up artists to nail art inspiration and beauty bloggers. Here are some people you have to follow if you're beauty obsessed like me!

@adamburell

@narsissist

@bleachlondon


@gh0stparties


@rachslucas












@beautyisboring












This is only a handful of the people I like to follow on Instagram, make sure you check out who else I'm following here - I love them all! 

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I can't believe I haven't seen your blog before as it's really good. Will defiantly come back again and follow you.

    Beth x
    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig