3 July 2014

6 Bloggers You Need To Follow

Here is a handful of blogs I absolute adore reading and a small anecdote about why I like them. These talented beauties deserve some love, you might even discover a new favourite!

Fashion and Beauty Tribes
outstanding photography and beautiful layout.
Autumn Leaves
Impeccable, regular daily content. Great for reviews.
A Little Boat Sailing
Stunning photographs & creative mixture of different topics.
The Glow Edit
Professional perfectness, my go-to blog for highend beauty.
Bow Tied Beauty
Natural beauty products galore, best for discovering niche brands.
Rotten Otter
Inspiring photography, creative content and a favourite for NOTD features.

Please leave your blog link in the comments below or share your favourite blog! Check out my Blog Roll for other blogs I love to read.



Have you entered my Simple Skincare giveaway yet? Quick you only have until this tomorrow! Enter here.
image source

8 comments:

  1. I'm following most of these but I'll check out the ones I'm not now
    I love a new read so thank you :)
    xx
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sorts of posts! I already follow a couple but off to read the others now :)

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor & Femme et Vie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading Rotten Otter - its my go to blog for nail polish love
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these posts! Will definitely check out the ones I don't already follow. Thanks for sharing your favourites!

    xo Sharon | Under the Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for mentioning me :) Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, I love finding new bloggers to follow!
    Emily x

    emilymayinteriordesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm only familiar with A Little Boat Sailing - will definitely go for a nosey on the others right now.

    http://www.moadore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for including me :D:D:D
    I'm also a big fan of your blog!
    Love, Rebecca-Louise xo
    Autumn Leaves - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig