9 July 2014

Is This A Drugstore Dupe For UD Naked Basics Palette?

Oh you know how much I love a good dupe. I'm all about neutral eyes and I reach for my MUA Undressed Me Too palette on an almost daily basis but this new beauty from COLLECTION has taken it's place. The latest Little Mix + COLLECTION collaboration comes in the form of an eyeshadow palette consisting of six neutral shades. When I first laid eyes on it I instantly thought it looked like a drugstore dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. This is a more shimmery but less wallet-weeping version with incredible pigmentation. 

All of the shades have some subtle shimmer and has a buttery soft texture. There isn't a bad shade in the bunch and each one glides on smoothly with just one swipe. The eyeshadow swatches below were all with one single swipe - very impressive for a highstreet palette!
Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette Review and Swatches
 Urban Decay Naked Basics Dupe
(L-R Feather, Sunkissed, Golden Sand, Dazzling Brown, Cocoa Dream and Blackbird)
 Urban Decay Naked Basics palette drugstore dupe

My love for COLLECTION continues. The Little Mix 'All About The Eyes' Palette* will be available in Superdrug from the 30th of July. RRP £3.19

15 comments:

  1. Wow these look good - very close to some of the Naked pallette shades. What is the lasting power like? xx

    Meet Me On My Sofa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly good, around 8 hours wear!

      Delete
  2. The pigmentation looks really good on this! I have a Work the Colour palette from Collection and the pigmentation isn't great :-( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I've not tried that one but I'm really impressed with the pigmentation of this palette!

      Delete
  3. I like this post but its not anywhere near a dupe for the UD Naked Basics - the basics is all matte apart from one shade, and the colours are not even close! The word dupe has been used wrongly here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!I did mention in the post this was a more shimmery version of the UD palette, the colours are similar and it's great quality considering the price!

      Delete
  4. Such great colours! They're a bit shimmery for my taste but they do look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colours are great! And good seen as im young so dont want to spend looaads on eyeshadow. Random question, is putting on concealer with your fingers bad or should you have a brush?
    Rosalie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no harm in using your fingers as long as they are clean! But using a brush gives more coverage when I apply liquid x

      Delete
  6. Ok, might invest in a brush! Thanks!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to to go to England to buy a few of these drugstore products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a post on this coming Wednesday and I love it! Really versatile little palette and such a good price.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not exactly a dupe since the naked ones are all matte, but they're nice neutral colors to work with! :) I wouldn't know where to find this in North America though!

    Michelle | Destination Femme

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the naked basics palette and think this would be a great accompaniment to it. Im sure it wil enhance both.

    www.littleonechris.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice find , girl :D There are lots of other dupes in the drugstore for the naked basics palettes I've heard a lot that I forgot everything ahhaha :D
    www.makeupforlunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig