12 July 2014

Weird Mascara Wands

weird mascara wands

What ever happened to a good old mascara brush? I feel like mascara wands are getting odder and odder. Who comes up with these crazy designs? Remember that Bourjois mascara which rotated or the Givenchy wand with a massive ball on the end. And have you seen the Upside Down Mascara from Sephora - now that's crazy. However, all these are still not as weird as the first ever mascara which resembles a mini toothbrush.

You see all these beauty brands launching new wand design every month which claim to be the next best thing but I always wander, does it even matter what the brush looks like? Isn't it more to do with the formula than the wand? 

2 comments:

  1. The formula is definitely more important to me than the wand, I couldn't really care what it looks like, great post, it was really interesting :)

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a mix of the wand & formula that makes the mascara a success or not. It's fun to see what wands they come up with though. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig