2. Respond to comments, this will help encourage conversation.
3. Remove word verification. It's just annoying and puts people off. If you want to stop spam comments you can moderate them. This option isn't ideal either but I have to do it as I get so many spam comments.
4. Ask a question at the end of your post.
5. Reward regular commenters by creating a blog roll of your favourite blogs and top commenters.
6. Respond to a comment by writing a post. Did someone ask you your thoughts on a product they saw in a beauty haul? Write a review for them instead of replying to the comment.
7. Leave comments on the blogs of your commenters.
8. If someone goes out of their way to write you a long, meaningful comment thank them by email.
9. Create content which evokes a response. Maybe you're talking about a sensitive or controversial topic which will make people share their thoughts.
10. For the last tip I want you to let me know what you do to help get more comments.
Other blogging tip posts you might find helpful:22 Blog Post Ideas
Blogging Tips For New Bloggers