19 August 2014

Barry M Loud Mouth Extreme Lip Colour Review


Barry M Loud Mouth ReviewBarry M Loud Mouth Lip Colour Review
I quite like these liquid lipsticks which seem to be really popular at the minute. The newest ones come from Barry M in the form of the Loud Mouth Extreme Lip Colour. They look very similar to the OCC Lip Tars without the hefty price tag. These are available in 7 different shades and each one offers an intense burst of colour.

I have the shades Diva - a deep burgundy shade, Chatterbox - a bright pink and Show Off - a warm coral-y pink.

You only need a tiny amount of product as a little goes along way. Because of the super pigmentation you really need a mirror to apply these and I found using a lip brush made application easier. The Barry M Loud Mouth Lip Colours are more pigmented than your standard lip gloss - I like to call these lip glosses for grown ups. The staying power is good, they do start to fade after a couple of hours. I'd wear one of these on a night out as they are very loud looking and not for the faint hearted, or for kissing.

Barry M Loud Mouth Extreme Lip Colours are £3.99 for 10ml and available from Boots and Superdrug. 

4 comments:

  1. Diva is a very daring colour, I don't think I'd get away with it although they do look like great products because, like you said, they are really pigmented.
    The images are gorgeous :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving the concept, pigmentation and packaging of "Melted" , "lip tars" and those kinds of products, they just make a lip products addict like me supper satisfied :D
    http://www.makeupforlunch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also quite like the price for the quality you get , my fave shade is "Diva" such a gorgeous color :*
    http://www.makeupforlunch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig