30 August 2014

Beyond Organic Rejuvenating Serum Review

beyond organic rejuvenating serum

I love to support British Beauty brands so I jumped at the chance to try something from skincare brand, Beyond Organic. Their products are full of goodness which isn't just good news for your skin but also the environment. The products are 100% natural and certified organic.

I was sent a little sample of the Rejuvenating Serum which I've been using every night for the past couple of weeks. It's highly concentrated and has an orange tint to it which gives skin a slight golden glow. It can be used on any skin type and considering it has quite an oily texture it worked great with my combination skin. The two main ingredients in this are Rosehip oil and Sea Buckthorn; these help to protect your skin from damage whilst penetrating deeply into the skin. This is quite a heavy serum so I just stick to using a few drops at night time. In the morning my skin is left feeling super soft and radiant. It's hard to describe the results but my skin just looks a lot clearer if I use this before bed! If you don't mind spending a bit more on organic skincare products definitely skin out this brand.

Beyond Organic Rejuvenating Serum* 30ml £30.76

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig