13 August 2014

Collection Work The Colour Lip Butters Review

collection work the colour lip butterswork the colour lip butter review
collection lip butters review and swatches

These lip pencils are proving popular with beauty brands. They are ridiculously easy to apply, hydrating and are very affordable - what's not to love? Collection are the latest brand to launch their own versions. There are 4 very different shades to choose so there's something for everyone from a natural nude to a vampy purple.

The Collection Work The Colour Lip butters are a hybrid between a lipstick+lip gloss+lip balm. They have great colour pay-off, a glossy finish and are super moisturising. I love that these don't require sharpening - just a twist at the end to reveal more product. The creamy formula makes these glide on effortlessly. 

My favourite out of the bunch has to be Popping Pink, it's a very me colour. It's one of those 'pair with a swipe of mascara and be done' shades. The darkest out of the four is Perfect Plum which is a very Rimmel Kate Moss 107-type colour. Lastly is Cappuccino which is a 'your lips but a little nuder and glossier shade'. It looks very natural making it perfect for everyday wear. There's a little snap of me wearing it on IG here.

I really like the new Collection Lip Butters. They're so effortless and easy to use, great for on the go. The lasting power isn't fantastic so you will need to reapply after eating!

Collection Work The Colour Lip Butters* £2.99 from Superdrug and Boots

7 comments:

  1. The swatch of the second one looks a little different to how I would have expected going by the packaging but nevertheless still a very wearable colour. Will definitely be delving into the lip crayon trend!xx

    http://www.itsalwaysdarkestbeforethedawn1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma :) yeah it does! Did you click on the link of me wearing it? It's the perfect everyday shade x

      Delete
  2. These look so good! I've hardly tried anything from Collection so will have to look out for these next time I'm in Boots! :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Collection, one of my favourite Highstreet brands!x

      Delete
  3. I had never heard or seen these before, so glad I ended up on this post! They look like a great affordable alternative.. and Perfect Plum looks like my perfect colourr :')

    A Muslimah's Little Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW absolutely love the colors .. But I have to say that the brownish one looks slightly different than what I expected Xx
    www.makeupforlunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig