27 August 2014

Current Morning Skincare Routine

Let's talk about skincare today. Skincare is something I enjoy and I actually look forward to cleansing my face. I'm all for doing more for your skin at night, less on your skin in the morning so I don't use a lot of products in the AM. Here's the lowdown on the skincare items I reach for through half open eyes every morning.

My skin is combination and get's oily around the t-zone section. In the morning I'll always cleanse my skin. Cleanser is the one skincare product I'm not very loyal to and always change up. At the minute I'm using the Eucerin Dermo Cleanser. I also love the No7 Cleansing balm, L'oreal Cleansing oil and the LE Hot Cloth Cleanser. After, I'll sweep over a toner as I love how refreshed and soothed my skin feels after. I'm currently liking the Time Delay Daily Exfoliating Toner. If my skin is feeling irritated or dull I'll spritz on a facial mist like the Avene Thermale Water. Next, I apply an eye cream before using moisturiser, a little tip I picked up from skincare expert, Caroline Hirons. I like the L'oreal Skin Perfection eye cream which is slightly tinted and helps to conceal my pesky dark circles. I finish it all off with a light moisturiser that contains SPF such as the Avene Light Hydrance. I'll normally change to a heavier cream in the winter but right now this is my summer skincare routine.

Let me know if you'd like to hear about my evening skincare routine or skincare extra's!

2 comments:

  1. I defiantly use more products at night. I use a soy facial cleanser then my PTR face wash with my clarisonic. I know this is bad but I don't always wash my face in the morning. I'll just usually layer another moisturizer over it and go.

    What do you use to wash your face at night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try and keep my routine a bit more simple in the morning too :) I love that the eye cream is tinted, anything that covers dark circles has gotta be useful! xx

    http://bethht.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig