6 August 2014

Favourite Facial Mists

favourite facial mists
Aaah facial mists. How can something as simple as water in a can bring me so much happiness. A few spritzes pre-moisturization and my skin is left balanced and hydrated. They are also great when my skin is feeling sensitive and I need to calm it down. Or if this sunny weather is just too much these instantly cool you down. I'm going to talk you through my top 3 favourite facial mists!

La Roche Posay Thermale Spa Water and the Avene Eau Thermale spring Water are very similar products and I love them both equally. I keep these in the fridge for an extra refreshing boost. Both are perfectly hydrating and the application of which exerts that 'aaah' feeling that leaves my skin happy. I use the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist as more of a toner and spray it directly onto a cotton pad and swipe over my skin post cleanse. You can also use this as a refreshing pick-me-up throughout the day as it doesn't interfere with your makeup. 

Are facial mists your jam to? What's your favourite? 



4 comments:

  1. Facial mists are amazing! Good idea keeping them in the fridge :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avene is lovely, that super fine mist feels amazing on the skin :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the Vitamin E one by The Body Shop too. It's really hydrating. But yes, keeping them in the fridge - genius! :) http://missrinadebmua.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to try a facial mist for so long but never known what I should go for so thank you for telling me your favourites! Probably going to try the La Roche-Posay one first :) xx

    Anu | mylifeasanu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig