23 August 2014

Joan Collins Summer Kiss Compact duo Review

joan collins summer kiss duo
joan collins summer kiss duo review
 joan collins summer kiss compact review
 Shame on me for being sucked in by good packaging. I had no idea Joan Collins had her own beauty range but I instantly fell in love with the timeless, vintage-style products. The range is inspired by beauty icons such as Marylin Monroe and Twiggy.

This summer 6 new products were added to the Joan Collins makeup line including the Summer Kiss Compact Duo. The elegant looking compact contains a shimmering bronzer with SPF 15 and a Divine Lips Lipstick in the shade 'Evelyn'. It also comes with a little brush which I wouldn't use as I find it too small for bronzer. The compact is very practical and perfect is you're on the go. The lipstick is a natural looking pink with a hint of brown. The creamy formula glides on smoothly and helps to hydrate the lips. The bronzer isn't highly pigmented so there is no worry of looking orange. I love that the powder also contains sun protection!

As you would expect the range is targeted towards older women and majority of the products have added skincare benefits. This is a good little on-the-go compact but a little over priced in my opinion. It's worth checking out the other products from the makeup range as I've heard great things about her eyeshadow quads.

Joan Collins Summer Kiss Compact Duo* £29.50 available online at QVC and Urban Retreat at Harrods. 


p.s I've been short-listed in the Yahoo LFW competition, if you enjoy reading my blog you can vote for me to report live from London Fashion Week here :) thank you! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow this packaging is so so cute it's given me serious heart eyes!
    www.millie-grace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely interested to see more of Joan Collin's range - does seem a little pricey though for a not so well known collection! Do you think it's more because of the name behind it, or is the quality really there?
    nlmorgan, lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality of this is good but I think it's quite a pricey range because of the name behind it!

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of this compact and I'm quite surprised that I've never seen anything like it before as its really good for throwing in a bag and using on the go! :)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig