29 September 2014

5 Beauty Products You Need For Autumn

autumn beauty products
Dove Caring Protection Body Wash £1.99
A new body wash from Dove which contains sunflower seed oil. I love it's fresh fragrance and rich, creamy formula. My skin is left feeling silky smooth and beautifully hydrated after every use. It is developed with Dove's NutriumMoisture technology which helps to keep skin protect, whilst also enriching it's natural moisture. This is great for those post-summer months.
Cocoa Brown Whip It £7.99
Is an oil-free body moisturiser which contains Vitamin E and Panthenol. The Vitamin E helps to lock in moisture whilst Panthenol creates a barrier against environmental damage and prevents the skin from becoming dehydrated - perfect for the colder months! The product is a soft chocolate brown colour which dissolves clear on the skin. I found it does take a little longer than usual to rub in but the floral/chocolate scent makes it worth it.
Roger & Gallet Fleur De Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil £25.50
You probably know by now just how much I love a good body oil. This new oil from Roger & Gallet is suitable to use on your hair and body. It has a irresistible fruity, floral fragrance which isn't too over powering. The oil absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving it feeling greasy or sticky. The velvety texture leaves a subtle sheen on skin and is the perfect finishing touch to a tan! The oil is enriched with 10 plant oils for maximum skin nourishment. Ingredients include grape seed oil, olive oil and avocado oil.
Manuka Doctor Brightening Facial oil £19.99
Yep another oil, I just can't get enough of them! If the summer sun has left your skintone uneven and dry this is your new best friend. It's full of anti-oxident rich oils to help protect the skin from drying whilst deeply nourishing essential oils promote skin's flexibility. 
Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm £1.69
I have dry lips all year round but they get a lot worse in the winter. I like to keep lip balm on hand at all times and currently have three of these floating around my house. What I like about this Nivea lip balm is that it simply works. It's my reliable go-to lip balm as it guarantees to leave my lips soft and smooth. 

What are your Autumn beauty must-haves? 
Check out my other Autumn themed beauty posts here

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to try the Dove body wash but as I am very into natural products I don't know if I will. However it seems to be a very good product xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks! I like the look of the body oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The face oil sounds lovely! I bet the body moisturiser smells really good too, it sounds perfect for A/W xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is awesome ! I followed you on instagram , GFC and bloglovin .. would you mind following back ? no ? :'D
    www.makeupforlunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The facial oil looks like something Id use following a peel (like now, when I'm extra extra dry!)
    My autumn beauty must haves:

    Jojoba oil for night time moisturising
    Lush's Cosmetic las for day time moisturising
    A DIY hair mask concoction that I make from various oils
    Aussie hair care for dryer hair
    Neutrogena's nourishing lip care with nordic berries
    Soap and Glory's Hand Food
    Palmer's cocoa butter for body moisturising

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig