12 September 2014

5 Highstreet Lipsticks You Need For Autumn


best berry lipsticks for autumn

(l-r Collection Lip Butter in Perfect Plum, Revlon Ultimate Suede in Backstage, Rimmel Apocalips in Eclipse, Rimmel 107, Barry M Loud Mouth in Diva)

As much as I'm sad to wave goodbye to Summer I can't wait for the season of cosy jumpers, dark lips and pumpkin spiced lattes. I love highstreet makeup and I've managed to narrow down my favourite plum, berry and burgundy shades for your lipstick-viewing pleasure. 

How could I write a post on autumn lipsticks without mentioning the legend that is Rimmel 107? I was never brave enough to rock a darker lip until I discovered this little beauty. This matte lipstick + dewy skin = my winter face. If you're knew to darker lipstick try a lip crayon. They are so easy to use and impossible to mess up. I like the Collection Lip Butters as they're moisturising and glide on effortlessly. If you have an A* in vampy lipstick go full on with a lip lacquer for maximum impact. Rimmel have just launched a Matte version of Apocalips and Barry M recently bought out Loud Mouth Lip Colours which promise a sticky-free shine. Another lipstick offering comes from Revlon. The ColourStay Ulitmate Suede collection offers long lasting colour which fades down after a few hours to leave a stain which looks like you've just ate an entire blackberry pie. 

What will you be rocking on your lips this A/W?

13 comments:

  1. Great picks! I only have 107 and Berry Smoothie Lip Butter which could be classed as more A/W shades, I need to invest in more x

    Kat from Blushing Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kate Moss 107 is my all time fave. But the Barry M product looks really nice too! I also LOVE the look of the collection lip butter crayon thing!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pricks lovely (: I love a dark lip but I still haven't got my hands on 107. It seems like the perfect shade (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be experimenting with lip liners & matte textures a whole lot more this season!
    nlmorgan, lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to try out the matte Apocalips, and I love Rimmel's 107! The Revlon lipstick looks beautsss!

    A Muslimah's Little Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these colours! the apocalips lippies are fab, I've just bought it too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo these are such lovely shades. I love how you've done the picture, amazing photography x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! My go-to winter lipsticks are Beguiled by Topshop and Rebel by MAC x

    lbakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try the lip butter in an Autumn shade! I cannot go through A/W without 107 though! Gorgeous shade for day to night!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to be better about branching out and trying new lip colors, that darker color would be perfect for fall!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection of colours! I'm always a little intimidated by dark shades but with so many nice sheer / glossy colours around I might be tempted xx

    Meet Me On My Sofa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't own any lipstick shades like this but I can't wait to invest in some for A/W !
    Love your picks :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig