20 September 2014

Degustabox August Review

august degustabox review
Receiving a surprise box of food each month is definitely the highlight of my month. I've been devouring my way through my second Degustabox . Here's what I though of the contents and there is also a new,exciting thing happening with the August box!

Caribbean Twist
I'am no stranger to Caribbean Twist so I was happy to see it in my box. It's a delicious Strawberry Daiquiri cocktail which always reminds me of summer!
Brioche Pasquier
Who doesn't love croissants for breakfast? These all butter Pains au laits and croissants warmed in the oven taste amazing with a cup of tea and your favourite filling.
Mexican Dave's
I love snacking on tortilla chips so these went quite quickly! They are lightly salted and have a slight toasted taste. I love the packaging of these to, would definitely buy these.
Berry White Organic Drink with Peach and Goji Berry 
I'm trying to make an effort to drink less fizzy,sugary drinks. These organic juices from Berry white are the perfect alternative! This tastes refreshing and light plus it contains no added sugar or artificial preservatives. Also, 10% of their profits go to charity which is nice to know.
Schwartz Flavour Shots
Probably my favourite item from this months box because I enjoyed using them! Flavour Shots are recipe bases containing a blend of herbs,spices and seasoning infused in sunflower oil. You simply add a spoonful to your pan and add your meat/veg. I tried the Spanish Smoked Paprika Chicken shot which was so easy to use and tasted heavenly.
Cawston Press Kid's Blend Apple & Pear
A juice specially blended for children as it is shaken up with 40% water for a light juice drink. It contains no added sugar or anything artificial. This seems like a great lunch box option for kids!
Dr.Oetker Edible Wafer Cases
WOW. That was my reaction when I saw these. Edible cupcake cases, why did no one think of this sooner? I can't wait to get using these so I can eat the whole cupcake!
Lindt Chocolate Tin
This cute heart shaped tin contains 10 delicious milk chocolate hearts. I've resisted the urge to demolish these as I think it would make the perfect chocolate gift for someone.
Fever Tree Tonic Water and Ginger Beer 
Tonic Water and Ginger Beer are two drinks I've never tried out before. These are the non-alcoholic option which actually go great mixed with alcohol!

As well as all that, in this month's box I received a Degustabox Fridge Coupon which allows you to redeem a chilled item at a supermarket. I got a full value coupon for a Moma Muesli multipack. These sounds delicious and i'll definitely be redeeming my voucher next time I'm in Waitrose or Sainsbury's.

You can sign up for your own subscription box here for just £12.99 a month. If you would like to try out Degustabox you can get £3.00 off using the code: DPBZ3 at the checkout! Keep up to date with Degustabox via Twitter and Facebook.

*pr sample

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of food boxes, been tempted by the vegan one you can get, I think it's called Vegan Kind xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig