2 September 2014

Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant Review

dove invisible dry deodorant review
My deodorant of choice lately has been the Sure Maximum Protection Antiperspirant but I've been testing out the Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant this week which claims to leave no marks on 100 colours. The campaign behind this new product is designed to make women feel more confident wearing colour. I know how easy and safe it is to just stick to monochrome outfits but we should be more adventurous with our colour choices!

This Dove deodorant and I have been through a lot of sweat-inducing events together this week including a visit to the dentist, a first date and an hour long yoga session.

The deodorant contains translucent anti-perspirent ingredients meaning it leaves no white marks. I love these compressed style deodorants, the smaller size is perfect for travelling and popping in your handbag. The scent is very fresh and lasts most of the day. I often find with deodorants my underarms can feel irritated and dry but I haven't had any problems with this. This isn't the best deodorant I've tried for stopping sweat but I haven't experienced any white marks from it - yay!

Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant* retails at £3.79


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig