1 September 2014

Drugstore Makeup For Pale Skin

makeup for pale skin
Us pale people have got to stick together. As a highstreet girl at heart I know just how hard it can be to purchase makeup that doesn't leave you feeling all Jersey Shore-like. All I want in life is to apply foundation and not have to worry about a having gravy line or my neck and face not matching. Here are my top makeup picks for pale skin.

Revlon Nearly Naked
I find Revlon great for lighter shades of foundation. As the name suggests this is a really light-weight, natural looking foundation. The coverage is light and you will need concealer if you want to cover blemishes. I find L'oreal and Bourjois also good for lighter foundation shades.
Maybelliene Dream Sun Triple Bronzing Powder in Blonde
If you ever thought your were too fair-skinned for bronzer think again. This bronzing trio is designed specially for blondes. When blended the colours look very natural on the skin, which isn't easy when you're fair like me. The shades don't look orange either and it definitely helps having three different colours to work with.
Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107
You don't need pale skin to rock a dark lip but I think berry shades look particularly amazing contrasted against a pale complexion. Rimmel 107 is the ultimate dark lipstick on the highstreet. A shout out goes to the Bourjois Velvet Rouge Editions too.
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Just like choosing the right shade foundation, it can be tricking to find a light concealer. I swear by the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 'Fair 1' which works for me even on my palest days.
L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer 
If you wanted to add some highlight to your skin without looking translucent I really like the L'oreal lumi Magique Primer. It's a white, shimmery liquid which looks very natural when applied under foundation.

Fellow caspers, let me in on your makeup must haves for fair skin.

6 comments:

  1. I really wish we could get collection in Australia I've always heard such good things about that concealer for pale skin! That rimmel lipstick in 107 is one of my favourites I actually mentioned it recently in my top shades of red post :)

    gabynyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought that lipstick, but some how managed to loose it before I'd even had the chance to use it :(
    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and thank you for sharing your recommendations. The Body Shop honey bronzer is also great for us with fairer skin tones!

    Beccy : Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Us pale girls really do have to stick together! I haven't tried any of these products before. I've found Max Factor as a rule quite good for pale skin, but now I'm trying to be cruelty free I've stopped buying them. Soap & Glory haven't let me down yet shade wise.

    Aimee Belle

    http://aimeebelleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review! I have pale skin myself so i've been looking for something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tried the Stay Time concealer by Seventeen? The lightest shade in this (I think it's Extra Fair) is an even better match for me than the lightest Collection one. xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig