7 September 2014

Evening Skincare Routine

Last week I wrote about my morning skincare routine and you guys asked what went down in the evening. My nights are often pretty wild and usually consist of me being showered and in my pj's by 8.

If I've worn a lot of makeup that day I'll start off by removing the bulk of it with a micellar water such as the Eucerin 3 in 1 cleansing Water. I find these great for getting off stubborn eye makeup whilst still being gentle on the skin. I'll follow this step with a cleanser and opt for a double cleanse once or twice a week. I use toner twice a day; I've just started using the Manuka Doctor Toner for blemished skin which I really like so far (review coming soon). Next, I'll pat on some eye cream before applying a serum or oil. I LOVE a good oil. Right now I love the Trilogy Rosehip oil which helps to fade scars and even out skin tone. If I want to give my skin an extra moisture boost I'll layer a moisturiser on top.  At night time I use my skincare products on my face, neck and d├ęcolletage and I use more product than I would in the day. Sometimes my face can feel a little oily from all the products I layer on but my skin thanks me for it in the morning!

Let me know if you'd like to read about my skincare 'extras' which I use less often! 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried Eucerin but all the French pharmacy brands are fantastic!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig